HITOP / BLACK
Vegetable-tanned vachetta leather dyed with plants. Free of petrochemical dyes. Ages beautifully, creating a unique patina with wear. This product is chrome-free and ecologically gentle.
The fit of this shoe is buttery and soft, deconstructed for ease of movement and comfort. Raw edged and unlined at the toe, this shoe has the toe-cap removed so the leather molds to the shape of your foot. The sole is flexible and free of a traditional metal shank, allowing for full range of movement.
- 100% Veg-tanned, plant-dyed leather
- Breathable and antimicrobially treated
- Handstitched with heavyweight waxed cotton & linen thread
- Traditionally hand made in Los Angeles from start to finish by a single master shoemaker
- Ecological & ethical small-batch artisan production
Sizing & Fit
Fits true to size. If you are between sizes, order one size up if you have a broad foot, or one size down if you have a narrow foot.
Unisex design is adapted proportionally to the dimensions of each gender.
In stock items ship within 2 days, pre-orders will ship on indicated date. We will supply custom orders with custom delivery dates.