HITOP / UNDYED
Vegetable-tanned, undyed natural leather that is both chrome-free and ecologically gentle. Free of petrochemical dyes. The color of this shoe evolves over time, darkening into a rich patina. Oil the leather for a darker tan, or preserve the lighter color with a protective wax.
The fit of this shoe is buttery and soft, deconstructed for ease of movement and comfort. Raw edged and unlined at the toe, this shoe has the toe-cap removed so the leather molds to the shape of your foot. The sole is flexible and free of a traditional metal shank, allowing for full range of movement.
- 100% Veg-tanned, Undyed leather
- Breathable and antimicrobially treated
- Handstitched with heavyweight waxed cotton & linen thread
- Traditionally hand made in Los Angeles from start to finish by a single master shoemaker
- Ecological & ethical small-batch artisan production
Sizing & Fit
Fits true to size. If you are between sizes, order one size up if you have a broad foot, or one size down if you have a narrow foot.
Unisex design is adapted proportionally to the dimensions of each gender.
In stock items ship within 2 days, we will supply custom orders with custom delivery dates.